Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here goes nothing!

Okay, so I know this is no big deal to a lot of people but I have been TERRIFIED to start blogging! Why....I think mostly because the thought of thinking about my thoughts and what is in my head is terrifying to me. I am the type of person to stuff my thoughts way down so that I never have to deal with them, but right now life is creeping up on my and I feel like they need to go somewhere.

I feel like life is changing hugely for me right now and I need to figure out what is what and deal with it. I don't know how, so I am trying this. I need to open up and bloom, bloom to be what God is making me to be, and to do that I need to actually ponder things and figure out what kind of person 32 yr old Mandy is.
Seems strange that I would only feel the need to do that at 32yrs old and not sooner, but I kind of new how my life should flow before this. I felt like I had a plan and that it was God's plan too, a plan to get married and have babies. Now I don't know where to go from here. What does a mom of older kids look like? How do I raise them to be proper girls, girls of love and compassion, girls that want to serve the Lord with all there hearts? I feel that I don't know what life looks like from here and that scares me. I am scared! Wow, so that is how I feel. My heart is full of fear, fear of the unknown, fear that I will make a mess of things. And I might, then what? Maybe I fix it, or leave it for God to fix.

Well, I started....started the journey.....so here goes nothing!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mandy! A blogger! The Lord is gracious knowing that we were inperfect before he let us borrow his children for a time here on earth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true. Way to go Mandy, look life in the eye and dare to see it! Then it isn't so scary, you're on a journey, you should never feel THERE, 'till you're home in Heaven. And you've got so much power through God at your fingertips, He can equip you for whatever He asks of you. I'm glad for you that you're doing this! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete