As I reflect on the last week and think of all the painting I got done, all I can think of is how thankful I am for family and friends. I don't know how I would live without family and friends close. I value relationships so much! I am a people person. Some people can live without people, I can't. I am so thankful so a wonderful husband who supports me in anything and everything. He has no trouble watching the kids if I need an evening out, or if I am working the weekend. I love him so, and thank God all the time for my best friend Lawrence Paul!!
I am so thankful that both our parents live within 5 minutes of us, and my farthest sibling is 30 minutes away. I have friends who are so giving and lend an ear of a hug at any time. I am so blessed!! Thank you so much Lord. You are so good!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment