Hi there! Yay, I survived May long weekend. The weekend that Lawrence and the Bergen boys go away, every year. Funny how I always know it is coming, and then "BAM" it hits. I actually wasn't dreading it, but man did I have a bad attitude. Don't really know what got over me, but my emotions were at there peak, and my mood was in the dumpster. I did do some fun things over the weekend though, got some good Kipe family time in. The weather actually held up for once in Manitoba and the boys had a nice sunny weekend.
I really need to work on my attitude though. I think I need to start having some good one-on-one time with God every day and draw strength from Him. Maybe I will start seeing a better side of myself then. If not for me, I need to do it for Lawrence and the kids!!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment